- 1 pound skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 cups cut-up assorted vegetables (bell peppers, broccoli tops, shredded carrots)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup stir-fry sauce
- Remove fat from chicken. Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces. Spray 12-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add chicken; stir-fry about 3 minutes until no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Spray skillet with cooking spray. Add vegetables and garlic; stir-fry about 2 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until hot.
Add toasty crunch with toasted wonton skins! Cut wonton skins into thin strips, and bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 350° for 5 to 7 minutes or until light golden brown. Top each serving of this stir-fry with whole or broken toasted wonton strips.