I received this recipe from a friend ages ago. I’m not sure of the original source.
- 1 tub sour cream
- 1 package taco mix
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 jar salsa
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 can sliced black olives
- 1 package mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Mix sour cream with taco mix powder.
- Spread refried beans in bottom of pan.
- Spread mixture on top of beans.
- Layer remaining ingredients on top of mixture.
Serve with tortilla chips.
Â© 2012 Dawn's Recipes - All Rights Reserved